Re: you might be right.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Shorty from 196-28-48-102.prtc.net on August 10, 2000 at 18:07:35:

In Reply to: Ken posted by Big Fish Won't Delay INDY 4...Here's why... on August 10, 2000 at 17:56:39:

: Even though it's not official, Spielberg might helm Big Fish. There is even a chance he might just PRODUCE it. Even if he does direct it he will shoot it immediately after Minority Report which would be mid-summer 2001. Big Fish would be done shooting either late 2001 or early 2002. Indy 4 doesnt even have to start filming until mid-summer 2002. So Big Fish wont overlap. Don't worry indyfans. Pretty soon we will hear the announcement that M.Night Shyamalan will be writing the script and then eventually the announcment that it will begin shooting in summer of 2002.

: Ken

I think that M. Night decision isn't very good,they should bring back Lucas and Kaufman to write the 4th one(or resurrect Jeff Boam.),although i do like M. Night i think it feels a bit odd,you know they should bring Ivan Raimi(oh yes that sounds perfect...its gonna be like a Sam Raimi movie.) or someone better.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]