Re: Report from Disneyland, CA, Indina Jones and the Eye of the Fates

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Valdez from cx540447-b.cv1.sdca.home.com on August 11, 2000 at 01:10:13:

In Reply to: Report from Disneyland, CA, Indina Jones and the Eye of the Fates posted by Indiana Jimmie on August 10, 2000 at 22:26:41:

Heh heh heh. You liked that huh? Yeah it's great. I can't count how many times I've been on it. It's one of the great treasures of living down here in San Diego. Anaheim is a quick drive. Before you know it, you're knockin' on Mickey Mouse's gates, and behind them is the best theme park ride ever thought up! It was funny the last time I went. Despite the warnings about losing your hat with all the jerks and bumps on the ride, I wore my new HJ (Man, it SO made the mood!) On top of that, before and after the ride, just about everyone in the entire park stopped me to ask where I got such an authentic hat. A few of 'em didn't seem too proud of their Disney versions anymore. Ha ha ha. That day ruled! Okay, I'll get off my soapbox now.
: Hello all!
: Sorry that I haven't posted in such a long time, what with work and all, I have been quite busy!! But I have been blessed enough to have been able to cart the family off to SoCal for the week, starting last Monday...and I gotta tell ya, the Indy ride - for those of you who haven't made it yet - is THE coolest ride I have ever been on. I was trying to keep my expectations low, just in case, but the thing blew me away.
: I mean, what with only ONE ride on Star Tours, and some stops for the kids, we ( my wife and I ) rode the Indy ride a total of 6 times...fast passes rule!! We were at the park for a total of 11 or so hours. Needless to say, we were all dead when we arrived back at my sister in laws house after the day was over.....but what a day!!
: And I spent almost as much at the Indy store as I did on the Toys McCoy figure!!
: Anyway... I managed to take some video, but I haven't seen it yet, so I don't know how it came out...but the audio should be good! There is some great lines...
: I will post a full review if anyone is interested...
: Man, I am so happy!! But we need a WHOLE PARK dedicated to our favorite hero.
: Later all,
: Indiana Jimmie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: