Yep - we have the annual passport and live just up the road - we're there every Sunday (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from 63.104.29.91 on August 11, 2000 at 11:04:12:

In Reply to: Report from Disneyland, CA, Indina Jones and the Eye of the Fates posted by Indiana Jimmie on August 10, 2000 at 22:26:41:

: Hello all!
: Sorry that I haven't posted in such a long time, what with work and all, I have been quite busy!! But I have been blessed enough to have been able to cart the family off to SoCal for the week, starting last Monday...and I gotta tell ya, the Indy ride - for those of you who haven't made it yet - is THE coolest ride I have ever been on. I was trying to keep my expectations low, just in case, but the thing blew me away.
: I mean, what with only ONE ride on Star Tours, and some stops for the kids, we ( my wife and I ) rode the Indy ride a total of 6 times...fast passes rule!! We were at the park for a total of 11 or so hours. Needless to say, we were all dead when we arrived back at my sister in laws house after the day was over.....but what a day!!
: And I spent almost as much at the Indy store as I did on the Toys McCoy figure!!
: Anyway... I managed to take some video, but I haven't seen it yet, so I don't know how it came out...but the audio should be good! There is some great lines...
: I will post a full review if anyone is interested...
: Man, I am so happy!! But we need a WHOLE PARK dedicated to our favorite hero.
: Later all,
: Indiana Jimmie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: