Re: You disagree,

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cueball from 1Cust98.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on August 11, 2000 at 20:03:04:

In Reply to: I disagree, posted by Gregg on August 11, 2000 at 14:43:56:

Yeah, it's MY fault they can't sew a bow on straight or can't cut a dimensional brim without leaving corners or that they can't crease the hat down the middle. Using your goofy pizza analogy I need to make sure to specify when I order my next one that I DON'T want them to spit on it and I DON'T want salmonella. I don't see any logic in your petty little post. Why would you even try to excuse shitty workmanship? It's totally stupid to claim I got a poorly crafted hat because I didn't specify I wanted my $300 to go for a good one. I don't mind it when someone disagrees with me, but you're an idiot.

: You must be $loaded$ if you kept such a disappointing hat! You can read my other posts, but they all come down to: you get what YOU ask for. What baffles me is the disproportionate scrutiny you gave to your order. The same list of things that you expected to see should've been given to HJ when you ordered, not at receipt. It's like saying "I want a pizza," then being disappointed because they didn't bring you a 12" thin-crust, extra-cheese, everything-on-it but olives and anchovies pizza.
: Time's vary, I rec'd mine within 10 days. As for quality, we'll see as time goes. I hope we're all happy with our choices.
: Gregg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]