Nice choice...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from 63.104.29.91 on August 14, 2000 at 14:42:28:

In Reply to: Another happy Wested owner!!! posted by Cueball on August 14, 2000 at 13:17:01:

: Yes, the quality and craftsmanship is unquestionably fantastic, as is the appearance and feel. I'm looking forward to a distressed cowhide Last Crusade.

: Cueball

: : : : I found Indyfan Forum just after I placed my order with Wested for a Temple jacket. After I read some of the stories people wrote about Wested's declining quality and lengthy delivery delays, I was plenty worried.
: : : : My Temple jacket came in the post today after 6 weeks of placing the order, and I have to tell you it was worth every second of waiting and every dollar spent.
: : : : The jacket is in the new finish leather with the cotton lining. The thickness of the leather is light, but its pretty much standard of dress leather apparel. If you want heavier gauge leather, by a motorcycle jacket. There is absolutley no sign of blistering in the tanning of the leather, which I have seen in other non-Wested varieties.
: : : : For my money, I have no complaints about Wested at all.

: : : I believe that the discussion has pretty much surrounded technical accuracy points regarding the Wested, not the quality. One of my proudest possessions is my Wested jacket, and it's quality exceeds anything I've seen to date. Mine is in cowhide, and therefore no need to buy a motorcycle jacket, as you suggest, as the cowhide is more than adequate for those needing a heavier version. Glad your jacket arrived, and hope you enjoy yours as much as I've enjoyed mine. Regards. Michaelson

: : Agreed on all points with Michaelson. My primary concerns have had to do with the accuracy of the details.

: : Wear the jacket well - they are a prized posession for any Indy fan!

: : Cheers!

: : Patterson

I'm actually wearing my predistressed LC cowhide - Nice choice!

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: