I believe you're right

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on August 14, 2000 at 15:30:35:

In Reply to: Is it just me, or does the forum have bad blood once a year? posted by Reggie on August 14, 2000 at 15:14:50:

: I remember a year ago when we had a bunch of fan fiction here and certain partys seemed to hate one another. I almost left the forum. Now, about a year later, we had bad blood with the jacket. When I thought that was over, the "Fedorawar" or what ever they call it emerged. But, all of this seems like a little sister's tea party compaired to last year.

If you'll remember, I was embroiled in one with Groo a year or two ago, and once the dust settled, we both sat back and laughed and wondered what the heck it had been all about. I still miss old Groo, as in off line discussions he is a very nice, intellegent individual who contributed a great deal to the flow of discussions here. He's missed by this writer. As to the free for all we were in, I'm still not sure what set me off, and really don't want to even try and remember, but I'll have to admit once you start typing one thing, instead of putting out the fire, you find you've tossed a bucket of gasoline instead of water and the whole thing blows up again. It's easy to do. Sorry to cliche it to death, but "been there, done that, don't WANT the tee shirt!" Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]