Re: Read slowly......because it was written s-l-o-w-l-y...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cueball from tias-gw1.treas.gov on August 14, 2000 at 16:44:35:

In Reply to: Read slowly...... posted by Gregg on August 14, 2000 at 14:25:12:

Face it, Greggy, you f..fouled up and you're just trying to save face. I never once said ALL Herbert Johnson hats are trash OR that somebody shouldn't buy them. All I've ever tried to do was relate my own personal experience to others so they can be well informed--well informed meaning they will take ALL the information available to them and make their decision. Isn't that the point of this forum? Or is it just supposed to be Greggy jerking off at the mouth and attacking others for posting something he thinks is wrong? And as far as analogies go, your pizza thing was hysterical--way out there. Keep them coming because you don't have a clue. It's like the guy who uses big words out of context to try to look smart but only makes a fool of himself. You the man!!
And who are YOU to be calling ANYBODY a simpleton? Are you so out of ideas and arugments that all you can do is call a wide group of people names? Just remember, you came at me first, Boy-Bitch.
Cueball

: For the last time, here it is simpletons:
: I'm not defending HJ any further than saying the "Indy" hat that some of you have received is not necessarily a representative sample. They don't ALWAYS make "shoddy", "crappy" hats.
: And TRY to think before you write (this also applies to the troglodyte who prefers to educate himself through identification with Austin Powers!). Cueball, while I appreciate the effort you took in boning up on your English grammar to educate me in hyperbole, you might next make a study of analogy. The pizza thingee is an example of an analogy---follow me? Since you've made the error of pointing out the INHERENT LIMITATIONS of an analogy I can only imagine what kind of skewed world you've constructed for yourself. Don't confuse the illustration for the point. An analogy only goes so far, so don't drag it and its author through your Land of Ugh. You don't want to be like "Austin-ignorance-is-Dangerous-Powers" who IS confused and distracted by all things bright and shiny.

: Gregg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]