Re: Is it just me, or does the forum have bad blood once a year?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cueball from 1Cust228.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on August 14, 2000 at 19:04:23:

In Reply to: Is it just me, or does the forum have bad blood once a year? posted by Reggie on August 14, 2000 at 15:14:50:

I'd like to apologize to anyone who may blame me for the deterioration of the fedora postings. I didn't expect it to go there, but we all have to deal with morons from time to time, and one has graciously identified himself as such. I'll let the postings stand for the other forum participants to decide who was wrong, or stupid, or unable to come up with a good pizza analogy.

One of the things I liked about this forum was the positive tone of the postings. Then, while I was just trying to provide some information to anyone who may be interested in it, along comes Greggy with his panties in a twist, telling me I'm to blame for the poor craftsmanship on my HJ fedora because I didn't specify that I DIDN"T want a sloppily made hat.

And now he's trying to save face but is instead compounding his embarassment with additional rantings. Unless everyone really enjoys this, someone should implore Greggy to stop. I don't mind toying with him, but a fly only has so many wings. (That was an analogy, Gregg).

Cueball

: I remember a year ago when we had a bunch of fan fiction here and certain partys seemed to hate one another. I almost left the forum. Now, about a year later, we had bad blood with the jacket. When I thought that was over, the "Fedorawar" or what ever they call it emerged. But, all of this seems like a little sister's tea party compaired to last year.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]