Re: Come on? We have all the time in the world.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve McCrary from spider-tp083.proxy.aol.com on August 04, 1998 at 11:27:14:

In Reply to: Re: Come on? We have all the time in the world. posted by Indiana Jones on August 02, 1998 at 00:21:28:

: : Well, OK, maybe it's kinda a short story.
: : Boy is riding his bike. Boy's younger brother is also riding a bike. Younger brother cuts Boy off. Boy goes over the handlebars and messes up his chin, as well as his palms. Boy gets up. Younger brother is very lucky he is still on a bike because Boy is very tired when he runs him down.
: : Sorry folks, I didn't do it with a whip. Get me a fedora, Wested jacket, dim the lights a bit and I'll show ya my Indy impression.

:
: Speaking of cutting your chin with your whip, I just might do that one of these days, by accident of course. Everytime I practice with my whip, my dad says he sees the tip getting to within a few inches of my face. It just might hit me one of these days, and I just won't know it.

: Indy

It may be just me, but has anyone noticed that Indy has no scar on his chin on Raiders and TOD? It's weird.

Steve

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]