Re: Collectors most treasured item?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-003vannewP261.dialsprint.net on August 15, 2000 at 07:33:12:

In Reply to: Collectors most treasured item? posted by West on August 15, 2000 at 07:23:00:

Well, honestly, my most treasured piece of Indy merchandise is the old Atari 2600 game. It was the first time we early 80s Indyfans could live vicariously through our favorite archaeologist. It played a nifty version of the Indy theme, it was ridiculously hard to beat (you had to use BOTH joysticks!) and kept Indy on our minds until Temple came out. Sure, my Atari has long since broken, and I haven't played it in more than ten years, but the memories are still around.
-graml

: Well out of curiousity, again, I bring up a question to the members of Indyfan. In your opinions which is the most treasured item in your Indy collection? Basically what I am asking is what to you is the item which says the most to you the name "Indiana Jones"? And please do state why, because I think this will make an interesting change of view. Allowing everyone else to understand why someone is a hat nut and not a jacket nut.(Please don't start another fight over this, it's just a question.)

: jie jen (translation: "till I see you again)
: West

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]