Love my Temple jacket too!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DeWayne from 208-25-52-207.stk.inreach.net on August 15, 2000 at 08:54:58:

In Reply to: Wested Temple Jacket posted by falcon.au on August 14, 2000 at 08:59:25:

My feelings on the actual ToD movie jackets aside, the Temple jacket is my favorite of my little "collection" of Indy jackets. The collar is a bit larger than on the Raiders jacket, but smaller than on the LC jacket. It seems to fit me the best of all of them! Anyway, enjoy it!
See ya! DeWayne

: I found Indyfan Forum just after I placed my order with Wested for a Temple jacket. After I read some of the stories people wrote about Wested's declining quality and lengthy delivery delays, I was plenty worried.
: My Temple jacket came in the post today after 6 weeks of placing the order, and I have to tell you it was worth every second of waiting and every dollar spent.
: The jacket is in the new finish leather with the cotton lining. The thickness of the leather is light, but its pretty much standard of dress leather apparel. If you want heavier gauge leather, by a motorcycle jacket. There is absolutley no sign of blistering in the tanning of the leather, which I have seen in other non-Wested varieties.
: For my money, I have no complaints about Wested at all.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]