Very well said. Regards. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on August 15, 2000 at 12:31:17:

In Reply to: Re: Great job. That should do it. posted by West on August 15, 2000 at 07:55:06:

: Well lets hope everyone will cool down. As stated before everyone here is passionate about the gear. Cueball loves the craftmanship that went into his hat and Gregg does the same for his HJ. Both are good companies, and Gregg got a great HJ hat. But Cueball didn't and like others who got a disappointment from their HJ's Cueball got angry and then found a better hat and went on to warn others to make sure it doesn't happen to them. The problem is Gregg took this as an insult to HJ and his hat (I think) and Cueball is already angry at HJ (as I would be too in his shoes). What should be done is both should be happy each got a good hat and not argue violently but help other Indy fans make their decisions about HJ vs PB.
: Right now HJ is the original and PB is the durable, dead ringer. It's up to you to inform Indyfans about each and help them find the hat for them. All this fighting may add passion to the forum and prove who the real Indy fans are but it's really too much. Name calling changes a good debate into a cat fight (or as I stated before a hat fight).

: Anyone really keeping score?
: West

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: