Agreed - the "stuff" is not as much fun without a group that also appreciates them (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from 63.104.29.91 on August 16, 2000 at 18:43:02:

In Reply to: Re: Collectors most treasured item? posted by Michaelson on August 15, 2000 at 14:09:42:

: : Well out of curiousity, again, I bring up a question to the members of Indyfan. In your opinions which is the most treasured item in your Indy collection? Basically what I am asking is what to you is the item which says the most to you the name "Indiana Jones"? And please do state why, because I think this will make an interesting change of view. Allowing everyone else to understand why someone is a hat nut and not a jacket nut.(Please don't start another fight over this, it's just a question.)

: : jie jen (translation: "till I see you again)
: : West

: Not meaning to sound silly here, but I'd have to say the friends, contacts (both professional and otherwise), and fellow hobbiests that I've encountered here at Indyfan and Indygear et.al., and the vast amount of knowledge that they've all freely shared with me is my most treasured item. All my gear could go up in smoke any time, but the contacts and information I now have, and continue to have and be able to share is all still in my grasp. Corny, sure, but it's what I treasure the most. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]