Re: Indy Home Movies?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Valdez from cx540447-b.cv1.sdca.home.com on August 17, 2000 at 00:33:53:

In Reply to: Indy Home Movies? posted by Austin Powers on August 16, 2000 at 12:21:45:

I was hoping to see some more Indy movies pop up too. Indiana John's "Towers of Tahiara" could've been great if it were finished. Anyway I just got a new DV camera and some great publishing/editing software to boot. So a little while ago I began a script for my Indy movie. As for the background, down here in San Diego there's a good selection of jungle/tropical-type scenery, and plenty of desert too. I've been busy lately though. I've thought up a few good ideas for action scenes and chase scenes, but I have no plot! I'll come up with something soon. And hey, if anyone on the forum would like to share some ideas and concepts, I'm all ears!

Until we meet again,
Indy V

: Has anybody ever got up enough nerve to don the whole outfit and make an Indy home movie? I was thinkin' about it but there's no good scenery around here, just paved roads and gang members. I could do one and call it "Indiana Jones and the Bloods and the Crips". But I was just wonderin' if anyone else who lives near better backdrops might've shot a scene or two, or if anyone's even got photos of themselves doin' Indy-type stuff.

: Austin....Danger Powers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]