Re: Patterson - please read

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from 150.182.1.47 on August 17, 2000 at 11:24:06:

In Reply to: Patterson - please read posted by Donovan on August 17, 2000 at 11:11:47:

:
: Hi, You might have settled this already, but because I said I would and because you might not have this may or may not be useful to you. I had been meaning to get this info to you since your post about IJ books by RL Stine. I believe I'm fairly certain there were 3 total but I have just 2 of them. Here's info on the 2 I have:

:
: Ballantine Young Adult - Find Your Fate Adventure

:
: FYFA #1 - IJ and the Curse of Horror Island - pub. 1984
: ISBN # 0-345-31665-7

:
: FYFA #3 - IJ and the Giants of the Silver Tower - pub. 1984
: ISBN # 0-345-31715-7

:
: So Patterson - I think RL Stine also did FYFA #7.

:
: And I think someone mentioned this in a post but Barnes & Noble online (www.bn.com) has a section of their website where you can find and buy out of print books and they have several copies of each of these 2 but no mention of any others. I tried putting a link to the out of print search down below but if it doesn't work the bn.com navigation bar is pretty clearly marked.

:
: Also I once picked up a copy of the Random House Raiders of the Lost Ark storybook on it for a fairly reasaonable price and the book's virtually brand-new condition. So you may want to check there. If there's anything else I might know that you're trying to find out, let me know.

:
: (side note #1 - in the RotLA storybook, which is for kids and mostly pictures, you probably are familiar with it - there is no pictures or mention of the Cairo Swordsman - kind of weird considering he was one of the first action figures they made - where's the tie-in? no synergy...)

:
: Side note #2 I have FYFA #2,4 and 5 too if anyone needs info on those.

:
: Cheers - Dave

I must have missed this entire posting, as I could probably have answered this one. I own all the find your fate books. I'll have to check my collection. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]