a bit

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by walker from 38.152.176.170 on August 05, 1998 at 15:02:26:

In Reply to: Re: Indy book status? posted by Michaelson on August 05, 1998 at 14:45:03:

The Fieldings guide was pushed back to August according to Ingram distribution. I have it on order, and am to be notified as soon as it's in.

I emailed Max McCoy about 3 weeks ago regarding the status of the Indy/Sphinx book and received no answer to date. I can tell you, however, that the publisher does not have it listed for solicitation through January 1999. After that, maybe, but I don't know.

A drag, to say the least. However, did you check out my post a few weeks ago regarding the Indy scripts that have made their way into the mainstream? Interesting reading, except for the fact that in almost every version, Indy ends up getting married or otherwise commited. Blah. Riding off into the sunset via Last Crusade was the perfect way to go.
walker

Oh yeah, one other thing. Pick up a copy of Riptide, new in hardcover. It's a pretty good Indy-like adventure from the guys who wrote The Relic. It'll help tide you over (no pun intended).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]