Termites and wood-boring beetles?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0820.cvx21-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on August 22, 2000 at 21:16:54:

In Reply to: I thought we had that settled! posted by Michaelson on August 22, 2000 at 19:16:25:

: : : ...but there just HAS to be a snide remark to be made about Fall Guy's "shifty tongue" but for the life of me I can't think of a good one! I must be losing my touch...

: : : Cheers!

: : : Patterson

: : But I brought it upon myself, didn't I? :p Just to clarify: My (right) boot's tongue is shifty! For God's sake, that doesn't sound right either... I blame everything on my brother Timmy!
: : I better go now and hide for a while. :)
: : Fall Guy
: : :
: : :

: The tongue problem all comes from that power shifting between the clutch and hard braking, right? Works for me! (grins) Yep, there's wood in them thar soles. Not real sure why, unless that give the heel a better "bed" to ride on, as it does seem to absorb impact pretty well, but then it may also be the contributing factor to the faster wear down of the heel, as it does give the heel a harder impact than normal. Easier on the foot, harder on the shoe heel. Just a theory. Regards. Michaelson

I know, I should slow down: Speed kills. I wonder when the soles will start crumbling. So far, I've had the boots for about five weeks. They are really very comfortable and don't feel as heavy as they are! I hope I wont have to "shoe" them. :p
FG
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: