Agreed...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from 63.104.29.91 on August 23, 2000 at 12:31:14:

In Reply to: Re: Based on what I've seen of the hat you get for $175, I'm not sure I see the point? (nm) posted by CEO Virtucon Enterprises on August 23, 2000 at 11:20:18:

It would be nice to get the original hat from the original source. Unfortunately, I just don't think it's possible anymore - for anything except maybe the DM whips and the Alden’s, and even there the question of "original" can be debated. For me at this point it is in the spirit of the original items that I'll vote with my dollars.

With HJ you get too much high-handed attitude, and I'll not reward that with my money. I've been very impressed with the people at Peters Brothers - they've been in business doing good things for a long time. They treat customers the way they should be treated, and from what I hear of their hat it is true in both function and form to "Indiana Jones". That's enough to gain my respect and my business.

I can extend that same logic to other "gear" providers as well. Suffice it to say, the ones doing it right will be eating the others lunches every day of the week. (grins)

I'll leave it at that. Hey, maybe Joe Jr. can get nice fancy white liners with a cool Peters Bros logo on it? Hell, I'd pay an extra $10 for it.

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: