Well, duh! Velcro would've snagged his man stockings.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cueball from 1Cust72.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on August 23, 2000 at 22:20:35:

In Reply to: See Cueball? I told you Indy's Aldens didn't have velcro straps on them! (nm) posted by graml on August 23, 2000 at 16:33:51:

And I've never seen anyone claim he DIDN'T wear man stockings. They're like womens' stockings but a guy wears them. Not me, of course. I wear those brown farmer socks with the white and red heels and toes. You know, the socks they use to make stuffed monkeys out of. Of course, I invented farmer-sock monkeys my sophomore year at Yale. It was 1964, and there was chubby new kid in our dorm that year---a real doofus-looking goober from Arkansas named Bill...something. He wanted to meet some girls so I whipped up a farmer-sock monkey and he took it out and the chicks just flocked all over him. I heard he changed his major from theology to political science or pre-law after that. His luck with chicks sort of changed him and I never saw him much after that. I wonder what ever happened to him? Prob'ly workin' the third shift at Dairy Queen, I reckon. But I digress...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]