Can't argue with that.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cueball from 1Cust249.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on August 24, 2000 at 06:29:05:

In Reply to: Re: They look somewhat okay but they cost $189. For a dollar more I'd get the real thing posted by MF on August 24, 2000 at 01:02:50:

That's one of the finest reasonings I've seen posted here. I wasn't trying to dump on your initial posting, I was just taken aback by the price. You have thought it through and you have made your decision based on what makes you happy. That's the key. I hope you like them; I'd be interested in hearing what you think. Thanks for sharing.

Cueball

: True, but if you have Aldens and want something else (good example, me: have Wested Raiders and US Wings TOD-style), then they are worth a look.

: And they are semi orthopedic (as Aldens really are) with a cork footbed.

: I think it's foolish to order Aldens without a proper fitting (or any orthopedic shoe, for that matter) as you defeat the primary design goal.

: I have to believe they were selected for the orthopedic quality as the talent (Ford) would be standing around in them all day in weird locales.

: You shouldn't value your own feet any less!!!!

: These might be a better choice for the mail order person who doesn't want to rely on luck for proper fit...

: Anyway, I just was/am sharing a link; not endorsing or de-dorsing ;-)

: I'll likely buy a pair anyway -- the style appeals to me and as a daily by-foot commuter, wear boots a lot.

: // MF

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]