Quiet you!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from nwptn1UBR1-5-hfc-0251-d8d856c7.rdc1.va.coxatwork.com on August 24, 2000 at 09:12:18:

In Reply to: You've stumbled on our little secret. posted by Cueball on August 24, 2000 at 08:19:42:

Mom always liked you best! And why must you dredge up that family reunion, you inhuman monster! That was eight years ago, and we eventually found Aunt Juanita's glass eye! I'm just glad no one got hurt.
-Little Brother Graml

: Actually, graml is my long lost little brother who was carried away during a Cub Scout camping trip in Oklahoma many years ago by a pack of wild hyenas. They were attracted to his perfume and curls and his lace petticoat (Mom had really been hoping for a girl so, after giving up, she'd always dressed him all purty and stuff), then they raised him as one of their own. We finally got him back and cleaned him up as best we could, so now he's okay. (Even though he takes human baths now, he's still VERY flexible and that can be really embarrassing at family gatherings after he's had a few too many Zimas.) At least he doesn't chew my Aldens anymore after getting hit with a newspaper 400 times. And try not to tell him any funny jokes 'cause he has a real annoying laugh.

: Big Brother Cueball

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]