Competition?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cueball from tias-gw2.treas.gov on August 24, 2000 at 09:51:18:

In Reply to: Are YOU named after a billiard ball?!nim posted by Ulla on August 24, 2000 at 00:56:17:

: Agh! I have competition here in this forum!
: Let's see...first it was Shorty, then.......!!!

Well, I don't mean to brag, but no one's ever called me "Shorty". And I'm not competing, I'm trying to share and learn something here, so SSSHHHH! You and that graml or gram1 or whatever he goes by these days, are distracting me from all this Indy discourse. You know, I used to post nothing but pertinent Indy stuff 'til you guys came along and started poisoning the intellectual well. I'm also just trying to lighten things up after the great Fedora War of early last week. Sort of reminds me of the time that chubby kid from Arkansas named Bill tried to take my invention, the farmer-sock monkey, back to Little Rock and patent it as his own creation. He'd been gettin' a lot of chicks with it, you see, and apparently thought he could help other awkward doofusi (isn't that the plural of "doofus"?) score big and, well, let's just say that after we both got legal representation and all the litigation was said and done he'd gotten hisself a mean old wife and I had my sock monkey back. The rest is history.
Cueball

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]