Another option....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chris Thomas from user-37ka0lb.dialup.mindspring.com on August 24, 2000 at 10:47:28:

In Reply to: Ok Guys...is the Toys Mccoy Indy really worth almost $500.?? posted by David on August 24, 2000 at 02:08:05:

As incredible as the Toys McCoy Indy is, I had a hard time spending $400 on it (and that was last year when you could still order them through Toy Syndicate). Instead, I spent $80 on a loose original Kenner 12" Indy from the early 80's. He had all of his clothes, his gun, his hat and his whip, and I cleaned him up a little bit and now he's like brand new. Granted, he's not as great as the Toys McCoy, but for $100 less, you can still have 12 inches of Indy happiness, and its "vintage" :) I still see these going on ebay for around $100 loose and complete so this is definitely an option.

Also, I'm sure when Indy IV comes out that there will be a toy line for it, and based on the immense popularity of the Toys McCoy figure, I'm sure there will be an affordable ($20-$30) 12" Indy figure.

Hope this helps with your decision.

Chris

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: