The name was Bill, and boy was he...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cueball from 1Cust16.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on August 25, 2000 at 21:46:54:

In Reply to: Well, posted by Ulla on August 25, 2000 at 20:04:12:

...a funny lookin' dillweed from the hills of Arkansas. Had a big ol' bulbous buttocks region from too many fast food French fries. Always claimed he was going jogging but we always found him sitting in McDonalds in ridiculously tight shorts, wolfing down the greased fritters. After I gave him that sock monkey (I told you about that, didn't I?) he'd stuff it down his shorts and we'd later spot him sitting in a corner booth beckoning girls over to see it. Worked pretty well until this one chick said it scared her 'cause it looked like Andy Rooney.

And who are you calling a "Second nim-er"? I take offense to that 'cause I'm not a second anything. And what the hell is a "nim" anyway? "NM" means "no message", right? So what's up with that "i"? Hey, that reminds me; when I was inventing that monkey made out of stuffed farmer socks, I couldn't figure out how to make his eyes. So one day my little brother, graml, said something twitty so I poked his orbs like the Three Stooges. Next thing you know, Ma comes walking through the door with a bag of those plastic "googly" doll eyes she got at a craft store. Solved that problem real quick-like. Then Ma saw graml crying and rubbing his eyes and mumbling something about being blinded so she backhanded him off the tarpaper roof. Later.

Cueball

: We have graml left, here at this forum, and bud-arc strangely disappeared, but you, Cueball, now have proven yourself (to me at least) to be the official "Second nim-er".
: Good things come in pairs, as they say...;-)
: Adventurously,
: Ulla

: (How did you come up with this Arkansas kid Bill?:-)
: or was it Bob?!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]