Re: Not bad at all!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from 24.116.26.62 on August 25, 2000 at 22:13:29:

In Reply to: Not bad at all! posted by JuggleEwok on August 25, 2000 at 13:33:59:

: : : When did you order your Petersbros? Sounds like it's near ready. We finalized the details for mine on Monday, so I'm wondering how much longer it will take, but don't want to send any bothersome emails. I'm really anxious to get it!

: : Mine was delayed a bit because of a snafu on my part. Once that was cleared - and if I have it in hand in about a week - the total time will have been 2.5 weeks. Not bad for a custom hat!

: : Cheers!

: : Patterson

: Especially considering the reported quality of these hats. Curses, my impatience is getting the better of me! :)

I honestly think that all of you will be pleased with the "look", and the quality that this fedora has to offer. I currently own a couple of Millers, a couple of Akubras, and a White custom Indy fedora. I wear them all, but this Peterbros fedora is such a different fedora that I find myself reaching for it more and more often. As soon as Joe gets in the white liners, I plan to order another one. If you are looking for that elusive Raiders "look", this is the way to go. I don't think I have heard a bad word about this offering so far, and hope you all tell us of your impressions. Regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]