Re: Nostalgia is making a scene!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-002vannewP170.dialsprint.net on August 27, 2000 at 08:38:44:

In Reply to: Nostalgia is making a scene! posted by Reggie on August 27, 2000 at 00:33:55:

As long as they bring back the running board on cars, I'll be happy. I guess people are finally noticing the nice, clean lines that accompanied the art deco style of the 1930s. I'd like to see 30s architecture make a comeback as well.
-graml

: I have noticed that dress hats have been making more appearences. Though I personaly dont think that dress hats is an "Indy thing" I have noticed that rap stars wear them allot and they realy benifited from that swing revival a few years ago. Even Santana wears a black hat now. When I think of Indy's hat, I think of it as being an "extension" of Indy's character. Have you noticed Crysler(sp) has returned to is old 1930's style logo? The Crysler PT Cruiser is a realy cool car! I saw one at a car show in person and I even got to sit in it. Even my grandma is excited about this car. She is 77.
: In my opinion, the Dodge Ram looks sort of nostalgic.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]