Not to pester, but I have a question as well: Will they be made to our exact measurements [a la Wested], or at least in JACKET sizes [i.e. not just "Small," "Medium," or "Large"]? Muchos recuerdos. [NM, obviously!]

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Aaron from usr1-modem190.runestone.net on August 27, 2000 at 14:23:02:

In Reply to: A question for Patterson, or anyone else who has the scoop on the possible new jackets posted by Ravenwood on August 26, 2000 at 16:43:18:

: First of all let me thank you Patterson and all others whohave put their time and effort into getting as close of a replica to the original as possible. My question is based on the new jackets color. I would order a USWINGS jacket, but I don't think the color looks very authentic. Frankly, I think that Westeds' color is off the mark. Both are too light. In the movies when I watch them the jacket looks black, not dark brown like everyone seems to make them. That detail, the color, is what I most want done right. If you have anyword on what the color of this possible new jacket is that would be greatly appreciated. Also is there any word on whether the jacket will be distressed like the original ROTLA jacket? Will it be sold in a new finish? Or will there be an option between getting a distressed or new jacket? I'm sorry to bombard so many questions, but I am very excited about this. If we could get an actuall exact replica, like we might, that would truly be a marvelous jacket. Thank you again, for all the hard work, take care, have a good weekend,
: Ravenwood

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]