Re: A question for all the gear guys!!!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ross Nicholson from 207.95.255.190 on August 28, 2000 at 04:19:29:

In Reply to: A question for all the gear guys!!!!! posted by Kent Allard on August 27, 2000 at 21:33:06:

: Hey I am going to order a fedora from petersbros and will use the pictures Patterson gave. But I need to know everything I should tell ask, and whatever I need to do to get the most accurate Raiders fedora possible, also as soon as you get your fedora Patterson, could you give me as much information as possible as to what I should do.... also does it matter how tall you are (stupid question) but I've heard people telling how tall they are, so would a little short guy like me (5' 6") need a different hat size, or brim or whatever! But I need as much information as possible, I don't want to keep investing in things that will eventually put me in the poor house! I'm also about to order my second Raiders Wested, I can't wait to get it!

Actually, the real original stuff that the English made superficial copies of, were American clothes & stuff. The jacket was a standard ArmyNavy Store surplus jacket bought by my dad in Baltimore in 1948. I think the original model of the Fedora was some kind of Stetson (?) but you'd have to ask President Clinton. I'm sure he'd remember, we made quite a fuss about him and his favorite hat. --See my earlier post.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]