I can handle ol' gram-one, don't you worry your pretty little Big Red head..

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cueball from 1Cust245.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on August 28, 2000 at 12:26:13:

In Reply to: Hoo-boy! posted by The Big Red on August 28, 2000 at 11:56:44:

gram-one a bad dude? Hah! I could whip him with one sock monkey tied behind my back. In fact I have, growing up on our farm outside Moorehead, Minnesota. After all the time the little weasel would try to peek in at me whilst I was in the outhouse. I guess he needed lessons, based on the way he always fouled our bath water. It was such a relief when the wild hyenas ran off with him.

Hey, Ulla:
The Big Red guy says your still in junior high, and a Brownie, no less. WHat's up with that?

Cueball

: : Hey, Ulla, what grade do you teach? You can't possibly still be a student, can you? Well, maybe a college senior at the youngest, right?
: : If you're still in high school I hope I haven't damaged your precious innocence with my witty little surreptitious single-entendres that were meant only to further the discussion of all things Indy.

: : Oops. Cueball

:
: You're in for a surprise dude! You're way off! :)

: College Senior? She wishes! (No offense intended Ulla. I've offended you so many unintentional times that I've totally lost track of it.)

: -TBR

: P.S.- Hey Cueball, you better watch out for that "gram1" dude! He's bad news, man! :P

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]