Poor guy. It's a..... shame I didn't get to know him better *stifles laughter*

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net on August 28, 2000 at 13:33:12:

In Reply to: RIP bud-arc posted by graml on August 28, 2000 at 07:09:52:

: I have some disturbing news to report, my friends. Bud-arc, our light and inspiration has died. It seems the jet-propelled Radio Flyer he and his assistant "Mindy" (his beloved childhood sock monkey) were in crashed into a parked Honda Civic during speed trials. Mindy sustained injuries to her leg seams, but other than that she was in good condition. Bud-arc is survived by some of his relatives, all of whom asked not to be identified. According to Mindy, bud's last words were "Damn. I wished I'd scored before I died....That's our little secret, isn't it Mindy-windy? Gakkk...." When asked to comment, NIM forum regular Indy's Girl stated, "Oh my God! That is like sooo sad and junk! I'm going to miss Kent sooo much!" When I reminded her that we were discussing bud-arc, not Kent Allard, she just laughed. But bud-arc will not be missed by all Indyfans. Forum web god Micah is reported to have said "Whew! What a f#cking relief!" when he was informed of bud's passing. A phone call to forum member Michaelson resulted in uncontrollable laughter. I eventually hung up on him. Funeral plans were not discussed because bud-arc was a notorious, pig-slaughtering pagan. Forum hanger-on and friend of the deceased, JuggleEwok, could only say "Yippee! Now I can be first man at Graml's wedding!" Donations are being accepted at bud-arc's favorite charity: The Steve Diliberto Wallet Foundation. Peace out!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]