Just my opinion

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DeWayne from 208-25-52-182.stk.inreach.net on August 29, 2000 at 09:04:58:

In Reply to: FAO Patterson - regarding jacket details. posted by Satipo on August 29, 2000 at 04:14:34:

Concerning the Wested LC jacket, I don't feel as if it is the most accurate of the Wested's. The collar and storm flap assembly on the Wested LC jacket are innacurate from the LC film jacket, as well as the cargo pocket design. The collar, storm flap, and cargo pocket are the same on the Wested LC as they are on the Wested Raiders, which I feel (the collar, storm flap, and pocket design) are accurate to the Raiders film jacket.

I have a few Raiders Wested's, and dare I say it, the only issue I have with them is the side strap configuration. There are differences in the Wested Raiders jackets of mine. One of them has a larger collar than the other, as well as deeper bi-swing pleats on one of them. One of them has seams on the sleeve back that match up exactly with the back panel piece seam, while the other does not. The differences are noticable, but they are hand made, so...
Anyway, check the picture of the donated LC film jacket, see what you think. (You've probably seen the pic before).
See ya! DeWayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]