Sas c|:)....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jimmie from 1Cust124.tnt6.beaverton.or.da.uu.net on August 29, 2000 at 13:46:53:

In Reply to: sas c|:) on tour: Singapore & Hongkong posted by sas c|:) on August 29, 2000 at 11:17:47:

That ROCKS!! Chungking express is one of the coolest films I've ever seen!!
And there are numerous temples and ruins to visit, as well!!
Of course, you know, we all expect photos. LOTS of photos.
Good luck, and have fun!!
Yer pal,
Indiana Jimmie

: I on on vacations (the last one must have been eterneties ago) from Aug 31st to Sep 14th. I will visit Singapore and Hongkong and it will be my first time in Asia. If you happen to live there or if you have been there please drop me a mail (sas@blackbox.net) if you know anything Indy/SciFi/Fantasy/Comic/Manga related in these locations. And I mean anything :) like Indy-like places to visit, good shops (manga, toys,stuff like that) and things like that.

: And for all the cineasts: I am going to Hongkong to follow the steps of Wong Kar-Wei, my favorit Asian filmmaker. I will try to visit all the locations from Chungking Express and Fallen Angels. If you have questions or tips about Wong's Hongkong also drop me a mail. (To those who have no clue what I am writing about: Watch the two movies I mentioned :)

: sas c|:)
: http://fly.to/IJC

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: