Thank you for your concern...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from 63.104.29.91 on August 29, 2000 at 14:18:23:

In Reply to: Re: Right out of left field... posted by Ross C. Bubba Nicholson on August 29, 2000 at 06:29:31:

Thank you for your concern, but there is no need to hide, I can assure you. I'd be curious to hear your spin on the Hovitos Idol of Fertility? The story I've heard is fairly humorous.

To you point on the origin of the designs - of course the original designs were American - no dispute about that. The point is that the actual items that made it into the three films were predominantly made in the UK, and were modified (sometimes significantly) from the original design concept. Imagine Indy with a feather in the ribbon of his fedora - it just does not work.

So, other than saying George Lucas is plagiarizing Bill Clinton - what is your point? Well, without regard to the accuracy of you assertions - if you are just another nut, I have to say you're the most polite one I've come across. Interesting…

Just, please - no Smoking Man stories – it would be really disappointing at this stage, if you take my meaning?

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: