New jacket frenzy.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by CUeball from 1Cust123.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on August 30, 2000 at 08:16:20:

In Reply to: [Next month meaning September.] [NM] posted by Aaron on August 30, 2000 at 00:39:50:

I'm sure I'm not the only late comer to the new jacket frenzy and I know I probably missed it in a previous post (I guess I took a believe-it-when-I-see-it attitude), but how much will this jacket cost? I assume it's lambskin; is it also available in distressed cowhide? How is it different from the Wested other than the American zipper? How is it sized (S,M,L,XL or 44R,46L, etc.)? Thanks for your patience. There's been no way to keep up with all the jacket postings lately--not when there are important issues such as sock monkeys and rabid, delusional Star Trek fanatics that need tending.

I was more than happy with the Westeds, but this thing could be the jacket equivalent of the Peters Bros. fedora, eh?

This jacket looks promising. You guys who were responsible for this ought to be proud. On behalf of all the slugs who sit out here doing nothing and who are happy to simply suck the life out of the efforts of others, may I say, "Thanks!" And, in our defense, may I point out that if we were all willing, able and had the time to do our own research, there would be no need for this important forum.

Cueball

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]