Re: ...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DeWayne from 208-25-48-78.stk.inreach.net on August 30, 2000 at 09:32:08:

In Reply to: All points valid, and addressed before... posted by Patterson on August 29, 2000 at 13:03:06:

Jeez...
If you mean the pics of the Patterson LC jacket at Indygear, no, it is not accurate to the LC film jacket. I've refrained from firing back to sarcastic remarks on the forum. That's why I called the post "Just my opinion". I know it's been addressed before, everything gets recycled on this forum.

Anyway, after looking at the pics of the beautiful new jacket, I noticed something. When I first read this at Indygear, it seemed like a slap in the face. Now it just seems funny.

From the Jacket FAQ page at Indygear:

"I noticed this too when I first got my jacket. When I pulled my straps all the way through, the jacket lost a little of it's "square" look. When I readjusted them, it just had a little too much extra strap, and wasn't long enough to go back into the slits. I didn't remember seeing this in the films. I folded the extra part of the strap back over itself and put it back through the d-ring. It's hard to really explain. It appears they did this in parts of the films at least. Pause the part in ToD when Indy shakes Chatar La's(sp?) hand when he first reaches the palace. They definitely did it there. Also in Raiders after he gets the Fertility Idol and turns so you can see his side, it's hard to see, but it looks folded. It really adds to the "square" look of the jacket. DeWayne

No, no... They tuck very nicely right into the handwarmer slits. Patterson"

DeWayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: