Re: What's YOUR favorite scene?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mack from 168.191.184.1 on August 08, 1998 at 00:51:29:

In Reply to: What's YOUR favorite scene? posted by Tommy K on August 07, 1998 at 20:46:12:

: Occasionally in movies (Indy's or not), there are scene where the actions and music and the whole shebang just stir me up and sometimes I break out into goosepimples, like during Draco's magnificent exit in "Dragonheart." With regards to Indy movies, the one that stirs me up the most is in "Last Crusade" when Indy pulls himself up from the tank after just missing the outcropping of rock, just after the driver is shot; remember that? Sheer determination in his eyes. Anyway, any scenes in which YOU feel this sensation? Even if not, what's YOUR favorite scene?

My personal favorite scene isn't a spirit lifter at all, but it does define Indy's character very well. In Cairo (Raiders) he had just fought off a bunch of guys with his whip. When the crowd clears and reveals that sword swingin' goon, Indy gets this "Oh, for cryin' out loud," look on his face, casually pulls out his gun and shoots the guy. That is my favorite scene.
Mack

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]