Re: You did mean 2 5/8 front and back, and 2 3/4 sides, didn't you? You're description below just didn't sound right to me. (grins) (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jas from jcpfw2.jcpenney.com on August 31, 2000 at 10:52:16:

In Reply to: You did mean 2 5/8 front and back, and 2 3/4 sides, didn't you? You're description below just didn't sound right to me. (grins) (nm) posted by Michaelson on August 30, 2000 at 13:53:22:

: : : I believe the measurements I posted were correct. I went with those meaurements based on
a reply from Patterson to my questions about the hat and after consulting with Joe Jr. at PB.
I went back and checked the email I recieved to be sure and it said, " I believe the Raider's
fedora was a 7 1/4 with a 5.5 inch crown and a dimensionally cut brim - 2 3/4 front and back
and 2 5/8 on the sides." I hope these were correct, but either way the hat looks right to me.

-Indiana Jas

: : : Saw it last night but was too lazy and decided to wait till this AM!

: : : Those hats are AWESOME!!!!

: : : How 'bout all you who ordered post your ordering specs to we can generate a collective knowledge?

: : : // mf

: : I just got my Peters Bros. in the mail last night and I must say it is fantastic. Even my wife,
: : who quietly puts up with my "hobby", was impressed with the quality and accuracy of this hat.
: : As to measurements, I wear a 7 1/4 so I went with the "Ford Standard" measurements: 5 5/8 crown,
: : 2 3/4 Front & Back, 2 5/8 Sides. Joe Jr. has got this down to a science and he won't let you
: : go wrong. You won't regret it if you order.

: : Good luck!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]