Correction on the correction

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace064.utsi.edu on August 31, 2000 at 11:42:51:

In Reply to: I thought posted by Brian K. on August 30, 2000 at 23:46:28:

: : This may have already been addressed. But does anyone know how long the wait for these new jackets will be. I like Wested, but it really irritates me waiting at least 2 and a half months for a jacket. So if I may ask, is this a company from the US, and does anyone know how long the wait to recieve them will be. Will they be ready to be shipped when ordered, or will they take weeks to make. Any answers to my questions would be great, the jacket looks fantastic, if it pans out I will prob get one. Thanks again to the guys who have made this jacket possible. Take care,
: : Ravenwood

: I remembered a post from Patterson that confirmed that the mysterious manufacturer was located in the southwest U.S. I could be wrong on that, so check his prev. posts. As far as wait time is concerned, I don't see how the wait could possibly be any longer than for a "standard" jacket from said company as nobody but Patterson knows who this manufacturer is, and so nobody could possibly have one on order yet....unless of course for some reason they start accepting orders before they have enough leather to make a production run, but I seriously doubt that would happen, as it would be just plain lax on their part. In short, no one knows...

: Regards,
: Brian K.

There are four of us involved that know, and we're not talking either until the green light is given by one of the four, and the manufacturer themselves. There, NOW my numbers are right. (grins) Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]