No, actually, I think it was just me, but....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace064.utsi.edu on August 31, 2000 at 12:02:41:

In Reply to: I think he transposed the numbers in the post (I hope?) (nm) posted by Patterson on August 30, 2000 at 17:40:29:

: : : :
: : : : Saw it last night but was too lazy and decided to wait till this AM!

: : : : Those hats are AWESOME!!!!

: : : : How 'bout all you who ordered post your ordering specs to we can generate a collective knowledge?

: : : : // mf

: : : I just got my Peters Bros. in the mail last night and I must say it is fantastic. Even my wife,
: : : who quietly puts up with my "hobby", was impressed with the quality and accuracy of this hat.
: : : As to measurements, I wear a 7 1/4 so I went with the "Ford Standard" measurements: 5 5/8 crown,
: : : 2 3/4 Front & Back, 2 5/8 Sides. Joe Jr. has got this down to a science and he won't let you
: : : go wrong. You won't regret it if you order.

: : : Good luck!

..it beinging only a 1/16" difference from front to sides, that isn't to much a change in brim sizing to my eye and muddled brain, but then what works on my head just wouldn't work on anothers. THAT'S what so neat about a good fedora....good ones are actually individual to the person who wears it, especially ones that are custom made to an individuals order. I tend to go with the same 2 3/4 front/back and 2 1/2 sides myself with the quarter inch dimensional arrangement, but that would work on, say, Patterson's head as he goes with a larger brim. Either way, sounds like you have a beauty of a fedora too, my friend. Just ignore my confusion above. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]