Congratulations to you too!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace064.utsi.edu on August 31, 2000 at 12:04:14:

In Reply to: My Indiana Miller showed up last night posted by Reggie on August 31, 2000 at 11:43:06:

: The shipping time was quick. I didn't have to wait four to six weeks like most items. It came in seven work days. It came in a nice white cardboard box with the miller shield with the two Griffins on both sides of it in red. It had a plastic handle on it too. It also came with a buissness card that I think you are suposed to put it in the hat's sweat band. It says: "Like hell it's yours, put it back." It has a spot where you write your name and address. Then it says: "But you can get one at," then it shows Miller Hat's address. THe hat I got was the open crown version. The top was slightly dented in. It was easyer to shape than I thought. I just shaped it by hand and all my dents etc. stayed in place. I then turned on the stove and steamed it to make it permanent. The ribbon is very nice, but a bit to fat. I wouldnt bother changeing the ribbon unless it fades with age or somthing. I am still working on the brim. It just won't obey me. The Lineing is very nice. The Miller shield is done in gold, the "M" in the middle of it is in blue, and the Griffins on the sides are in red. There are two smaller shields on both sides of the main Miller shied. THe lineing has a plastic cover over the Miller shied. Under the shields it says Miller Hats im blue with gold edges that give it a 3D effect. THe president ultra finish fur feld is realy soft like sued but softer. Some fur hats feel like velvot but not this one. The hat came extreamly clean. No dust at all. the sides are completely parallel. They don't slope inward at all.

If I couldn't own the Peters Bros, the Miller is about as good as it gets! Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]