Some people are very unappreciative! Go get a Wested, Hoss! (nm) !@

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Answerer from A010-0317.LAUR.splitrock.net on August 31, 2000 at 22:04:19:

In Reply to: Re: The jacket manufacturer... posted by Wonderer on August 31, 2000 at 18:32:16:

: : I just talked to “the Man” at our soon-to-be main provider of the most authentic Raiders of the Lost Ark jacket. A brief history of the quest - in the past, Dr. Brody has been the liason and manager of the prototype process, where I’ve been the chief witness to the prosecution as the guy with the best video toys and eventually having actually examined the original item itself. Having reached a final design and being ready to go into production, I asked Brody if he’d mind my contacting them directly to see if I could get them to take some of my money?

: : Well, I spent about 30 minutes talking to this gentleman, and that is the word for him – Gentleman. They are first-class folks who have made a name and a living by understanding customer service and satisfaction. I’m going to visit them next week to tour their facility and choose the skins for my jacket and get fitted. We talked about everything from the wonders of Pecards to what they’re going to call the jacket. Again, a first class outfit that prides itself on the details, whether it’s off the rack or a custom job.

: : I’m convinced that they’re going to be one of the top tier suppliers we deal with – that’s my honest feel on this. And I’m paying for my jacket just like anybody else!

: : They will be ready to roll with production in the next few weeks - which is in line with the timeline I put out below.

: : Cheers!

: : Patterson

: Who is this manufacturer? I don't know about the rest of you but all this cloak and dagger BS is more than just a little suspicious.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]