The concern...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Micah from indyfan.com on September 01, 2000 at 11:09:42:

In Reply to: The answer... posted by Indiana John on September 01, 2000 at 10:48:55:

: As an affiliate of Indyfan.com, we have provided a gear message board specifically devised to alleviate the burden of "clothing" posts that occur here. I encourage those whose sole interest lies within the costume to start using it. This should ease the pain of the casual gear observer.

The conversation on Indy is constantly in flux. At times one subject gets more play than others. If you aren't "into" the latest aspect of Indy fandom with a fire under it, you might feel left out. I don't think these flareups crowd out other Indy talk, it just makes it look smaller in comparison. Fortunately its not like a conversation in real life, where people are talking about stuff you could care less about and you have to wait for an opening to change the subject. You can start a new subject at any time.

Personally, I am interested in Indy gear, but maybe not to the extent that some are. I hope that we still hear about the important gear developments on this Forum as they break.

--Micah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]