Re: When the time comes, who can replace Harrison Ford?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jones from dialup-177.vegas.net on August 08, 1998 at 11:11:47:

In Reply to: Re: When the time comes, who can replace Harrison Ford? posted by DrJones on August 08, 1998 at 09:22:39:

:
: : I don't know, I think George Clooney could make a pretty good Indy.

: There will be NO more Indy movies after the fourth one...
: Harrison Ford is Indy....in terms of the movie series.
: Sean Patrick Flannery, and Corey Carrier ARE Indy as young man and kid respectively and the River Phoneix.... THESE guys
: are Indy...no one else

: .

Okay, here's what I think. Well, first, I believe that no one can replace Harrison Ford as Indy, if he dies or is a really old man. But, if he is to be replaced by another actor in Hollywood, I think it should be Randy Quaid. I mean, he looks and talks kind of like Harrison Ford. But that's all you would be getting. Looks and sounds. Not the charecter we've all grown to know and love. He could never give the kind of performance Harrison Ford gave the three (I hope it's four) times he played Indy. No one can really replace him.

P.S: I'm just babbling on here. If you don't know what I'm saying, I understand it. I have no idea what I'm saying. I was just---(laughs)---I'm just doing what Indy does. I'm making it up as I go along.

Indy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]