Re: JACKET

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on September 01, 2000 at 13:08:45:

In Reply to: JACKET posted by Thomas on September 01, 2000 at 07:49:35:

: I missed all the talk on this new Jacket, Is no one going to buy the Wested anymore? Who makes the jacket anyway? Is it American or British? Why doesn't Peter Botwright include the new specifications hs his jacket?

: Thomas

Of course folks will continue to purchase the Wested, as it's an excellent item, and the original manufacturer of the original as well. Peter was given the same information we gleimed over the past many months in the quest for the ultimate correct jacket, and told us that he would be more than happy to add these items in special order requests, but I'm afraid that at this time there are no plans to make the overlooked items that are in the new jacket available on the current production jacket unless asked for. I understand his stand on this, as it would probably add quite a bit more cost to the item, making it out of reach to the fan. We can't say "who" the company just yet, as they have just received the prototype back and are setting up production. It wouldn't be cricket to give the name until they have something to send, as they don't want to fall behind in an order from the get-go, so bear with them and us. Once they give the green light, all will be revealed. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]