Re: To all the archaeology professionals and avocationalists out there in Forum-Land... (yeah, you too, GramOne)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on September 01, 2000 at 16:39:52:

In Reply to: To all the archaeology professionals and avocationalists out there in Forum-Land... (yeah, you too, GramOne) posted by Inbanana Jones on September 01, 2000 at 16:18:44:

: I first stumbled onto the forum while looking for some archaeology resources on the web. Since then I've periodically been drawn in to commenting here; I've especially enjoyed contributing to discussion of actual archaeological topics, such as Petra below, et cetera.
: Wondered if it would be useful to pool our experience and offer an archaeological resource base for interested parties? Thinking here of where the interested Indy fan could turn for more information.
: Perhaps this could be an aspect of this groovy site...
: I've got no server space, but could contribute some text and useful links, that sort of thing.
: Thought I'd toss it out for remarks.

Being on the "TNARC" email data base, I get emails weekly on available jobs for archaeologists all over the US, as well as news updates, so should something pop up, I'll post it. I usually do anyhow, but this may prompt some more stuff to be added. Good idea! Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]