Oddly enough, my wife and I have been discussing this very thing!! W/O the custom head, though...funny I hadn't thought of that.....but she said I have to keep it in the computer room, cos she is afraid that some late night on a trip to the fridge, or whatever, that she may mistake it for an intruder...hehe... (NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jimmie from 1Cust172.tnt1.somerset-west.or.da.uu.net on September 01, 2000 at 22:29:14:

In Reply to: Re: Indy Mannequin posted by svo88 on September 01, 2000 at 13:56:16:

: Funny this post should come up. I have currently bought everything for the costume (Wested, Noel's stuff, Peter Bros, Aldens, etc) and have commissioned a sculptor in New York to custom make a head of Harrison Ford. Believe me it will take an act of God to convince your significant other to pull this off but you only live once-unless of course you find the holy grail. I have a three-quarter torso outfitted already and it looks pretty cool. The head is due to be complete by Mid october so if anyone is interested I will post the pictures when the project is complete. Screw those McCoy toys dolls-get your self a life size Indy and you'll be glad you did!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]