Good replacement - Matt LeBlanc - Read on!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Richiana Jones from dyn179-ras20.screaming.net on September 02, 2000 at 08:40:44:

In Reply to: Ford's age vs. reprising the role posted by Indy 4: Death of a legend? on September 02, 2000 at 03:15:06:

The Idea of replacing actors, like in the Bond franchise seems somewhat a drastic measure. Although I do agree that Ford now looks too old to be doing some of the stunts that would be required for the part, when you look at some of the Bond actors - you'll see what I mean. The only good Bonds so far have been Connery and Brosnan. The rest just came accross as pants. But not to go offtopic, I think that if we were to replace Ford, Ralph Fiennes would be excellent, and not too old (remember ford was in his mid 40's in LC), although he would need to beef up slightly for the part. Another possible replacement could be Matt LeBlanc - as I think that he could get the "designer stubble" just right, and his age would mean that we go go back to 1930 - 1935, and make a good prequel. I don't think David Schwimmer could cut the part as far as looks go (sorry whoever suggested him).

So Ralph Fiennes (butched up) for 1936+
or
Matt Leblanc for 1930 - 1935

Regards Richiana

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: