Indy + Middle Earth

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ericao from pm02-246.lsbg.fl.iag.net on August 08, 1998 at 15:08:25:

In Reply to: Re: Regarding Marion in TLC posted by Aragorn on August 07, 1998 at 22:34:25:

: I agree with you. It's good to see someone familiar with the War of the Ring. With Marian aside, here's a weird thought. In "Indy IV", let's have our hero chase after an artifact that somehow links him to the ancient Realm of Gondor, so we can have a unification of both the greatest film series and the greatest novels ever written... "Indiana Jones and the Palantir Stone" or something like that. Just a thought.

: Aragorn

Dear God in heaven, that would be an absolutely amazing film. LotR was my favorite novels ever and of course, the Indy films are my favorite movies ever, so incorporating the two of them into one film would be no less than spectacular. The problem I have with this, however, is that not many people are as familiar with Middle Earth and the goings-on in that realm as they are with Indy and his universe. The two of them combined would probably lead to confusion of the general audience. Oh how I hate the ignorance of the masses.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]