Oops!, musta missed it, I'm going to go look now...(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nathan Harbaugh from proxy-1343.public.svc.webtv.net on September 03, 2000 at 00:58:50:

In Reply to: Well, we do, sort of.. posted by Michaeleson on September 01, 2000 at 13:01:02:

: : I love the IndyGear site; cool to browse through, and informative too. But I had an idea. You really only show the Indy gear item by item, why not show all of it together? The final product of all this scouring shopping and collecting. Have a page showing the entire get-up, hat, jacket, shirt, pants, boots, pistol, bag, whip, lighter, ect. Put the whole thing on, (yourself or even a mannequin), and snap a few pictures. I'd like to see one of you guys who actually have the whole collection actually wearing it. Someday I'll have the whole thing and I plan on getting a mannequin to display the whole outfit in my room. I just hope I dont wake up late one night thinking Indy has broken into my house and is about to pummel me. Just a suggestion.

: : By the way, I cant wait for the new jacket. I finally decided I'd rather have the most accurate jacket I can get rather than one thats close but with a famous name tag in the collar.

: ...if you check the staff photos, you'll see several of us in the complete outfit, and several manufacturers are represented by several of the items we wear. A more recent collection of items would probably be good, you're right, but we've had us wearing for our staff photos the entire collection from the very start. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]