Re: Jacket

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jones from dialup-89.vegas.net on August 08, 1998 at 21:45:41:

In Reply to: Re: Jacket posted by Indiana John on August 04, 1998 at 11:11:40:

: : What about the Jacket; do we know from where the jacket originates?
: : It is not seen in YIJC to my knowledge, so it must be later right?
: Sorry about the error, this was posted by Indiana John.
: I did not want to steal someone's identification.
: I think that it is best to keep your name consistent; that
: way there is a user character and comradery. How many active users are there? since I am on the subject.

My best guess would be as good as your best guess. People have dropped in and out on occasion. In the beginning, there was a Belloq, Indy Anna Jones, They Call Him Belosh (which I think was a pretty unique forum name), and a few others that were big contributers to the forum that have gone in and out. There are a few here, in the present forum, I haven't heard from. Phil Colvin, I haven't seen much of Ben, Friend of Indy, and a few others that pop in and out and give a lot of input.
And by the way, it's okay if you use Indiana Jones as your forum name. I don't mind, hey, it's the internet. You can have jackass pages about the racism. Personally, I piss in their general direction, those bastards.
But getting back to using forum names. You can use Indiana Jones. Just put something on the sides to tell who it is:
ex:
I put, as my forum name, Indiana Jones. Not *Indiana Jones*. Not +Indiana Jones+. Just ordinary Indiana Jones. Just as long as no one uses my forum name to bad mouth someone and blame it on me, it's fine.

And about the jacket. I don't know exactly when Indy begins wearing the jacket, but I know he copied Fedora's look. He's the guy who gave him the hat, remember, and he dressed just like Indiana Jones.

Indy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]